User Score: 601
AIRED ON 4/28/2016
Season 9 : Episode 22
AIRS ON 5/5/2016
Season 9 : Episode 23
NEXT EPISODE AIRS 5/5/2016 AT 8PM ON CBS
While out at a cabin in the woods, Sheldon, Leonard, Penny and Amy play a game of "Never Have I Ever" which reveals some of their deep dark secrets. Meanwhile, Howard starts to believe that Raj is getting way too involved with Bernadette's pregnancy and tries to think of the nicest way to tell him to stop.moreless
Sheldon's old laptop finally dies and Amy buys him a new one. Sheldon does not want to dispose of the old one so he takes it somewhere where he knows it will be safe. Meanwhile, Leonard and Howard sneak off to see a preview of Suicide Squad, leaving their wives to work on a project they were busy on.moreless
When filing for a patent for their infinite persistence gyroscope, Leonard, Sheldon, and Howard learn that the university owns 75% of the patent's revenue, so they decide to write a contract between the three of them to split the remaining 25%. Also, Raj looks to the ladies for advice when both Emily and Claire contact him.moreless
Sheldon has always hated birthdays due to many bad experiences when he was younger, so the gang tries to throw him the best birthday party ever, which includes getting Adam West to appear at the party.
Bernadette shares with Howard that she's pregnant, but his reaction is not what she hoped for. The guys take Howard to a karaoke bar where they are joined by the girls to celebrate the news.
Sheldon and Amy host a live Valentine's Day episode of "Fun with Flags", Leonard and Penny look for a way to enjoy Valentine's Day, Howard and Bernadette prepare to try out their new hot tub and Raj struggles with his feelings about Emily.
Sheldon's grandmother, aka Meemaw, visits and there's friction between her and Amy, which intensifies after the elderly woman blurts out a secret about Sheldon. Meanwhile, Raj is conflicted when an attractive writer for a children's sci-fi show asks to collaborate with him.
After the entire gang was abused by a sick Sheldon, they plan a weekend getaway without him. Meanwhile Sheldon, in his own way, sets out to apologize to everyone he mistreated.
Leonard helps Penny get an appointment with a psychiatrist in order to help her make a sale; after two years, Stewart moves out of Howard and Bernadette's house into his own apartment. Elsewhere, Sheldon and Raj discover a medium sized asteroid, then debate about what to call it.
Sheldon plans a huge birthday surprise for Amy while Leonard, Raj and Howard take Wil Wheaton with them to see the new Star Wars movie.
Sheldon goes crazy trying to figure out the name of the song he can't get out of his head, much to the annoyance of Leonard and Penny. While this is going on, Raj and Howard create a fan page for their band, only to discover that only one person liked it and they try to set up a date to meet him.moreless
Leonard and Penny cook their first Thanksgiving dinner as a married couple, Sheldon and Amy, as friends, visit an aquarium and Howard, Bernadette, Raj and Emily volunteer at the local soup kitchen.
When Leonard, Penny and Bernadette learn that Amy is going out on a dinner date, the trio set out to spy on her and the guy. Meanwhile, Sheldon recruits Raj and Howard to find a woman for him, since they were responsible for getting Amy and he together.
Before he's about to be interviewed for a documentary created by Leonard Nimoy's son, Sheldon reveals to Leonard and Penny that he was going to propose to Amy before she broke up with him and they try to convince him to admit that he's hurt. Meanwhile, Bernadette plans on renovating the house and Howard is not too happy about it.moreless
As a Swedish team threatens to beat Leonard and Sheldon to proving their own theory, they consider breaking some rules in order to be able to make their experiment. Meanwhile, Penny and Bernadette set a dating app on Amy's phone.
The guys want to learn to be better at sports so Barry Kripke teaches them fencing. Meanwhile the girls help Stuart try to get more women to come to the comic book store. Amy gets asked out by Stuart and Kripke but she turns them both down.
When Leonard and Penny move in together, Sheldon is very upset and longs for an emotion-free life like what he had in 2003. Meanwhile, Howard and Raj attempt to form a band.
The guys get together to throw Leonard a bachelor party in Mexico only to have car trouble put a damper on their plans. Meanwhile, Bernadette and Amy urge Penny to tell her parents that she is married.
Leonard and Penny are still having problems with their new marriage while Sheldon comes up with a few ways to get revenge on Amy for breaking up with him.
Penny and Leonard deal with Leonard's confession on the way down the aisle while Sheldon struggles to understand Amy's decision to take a step back from their relationship.
No results found.