The Big Bang Theory Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Ideas for new episodes. . .

CUL8TRBY

[1]Mar 28, 2010
    • level: 4

It's close to Halloween. The scene opens on Penny, Leonard and Sheldon. The lights are dimmed and they are watching a scary movie with Penny clenched onto Leonard. Sheldon announces "I want a friend with benefits." The on the t.v. a woman screams violently then music (Phyco shower scene) . Intro starts. Scene two: Lights are on, and t.v. now turned off. Leonard: "What are you talking about? Why would you, want a friend with benefits?" Penny: (hiding a giggle) " Sheldon, honey are you sure?" Sheldon discribes how he has been thinking about it and has been observing Leonard and Penny in thier relationship. He has come to the conclusion that the odds of him finding his Yen to his Yang is vertually nonexsistant. So he has desided to "try a friend with benefits". He asks Leonard and Penny, "How does one find a... friend with benefits?" Penny: (bowing head) "Oh dear God." Sheldon: "I really don't think praying is in order, but if you think it will help." (bows head and takes her hand). Scene three: Penny: (leaving) "Leonard, this is your department. You need to have The Talk with Sheldon." Leonard: (whinning) "Noooo. Penny please don't leave me. (Penny closes door) Awhhhh. Why me?" Sheldon appears from his bedroom dressed in his black suit. Sheldon: "Let's go." Leonard: "Go where?" Sheldon: (now standing at the door) "To find my friend with benefits. Where else?" Leonard: "Sheldon, sit down." (motioning toward couch). Howard and Raj walk in behind Sheldon. Sheldon: "Oh good. Howard, where does one find a friend with benefits?" Leonard: (stern voice) "Sheldon, sit down." Howard: (Smiling and confused) "What's going on here?" Sheldon sits in his spot. Leonard: (motioning to Sheldon) "Sheldon here, has desided he wants a friend....with benefits but I really don't think he understands." Sheldon: (interupting Leonard) "I understand what it means. I just think you don't want to help me." Howard: (sitting down beside Sheldon then scoots to the far end of the couch). "Now let's think about this for a minute. This could benift all of us, you know. We could help Sheldon find a lady friend." Sheldon: "Yes, with benefits." Leonard now sitting in his chair with his forhead in his hand. "Howard, your not helping here." Raj: "There is a comic book character Halloween party tomorrow night." Sheldon: "When does the parade start?" Raj: " 8 o'clock, I think." Leonard: ( excited) " I call flash!" Scene four opens on Penny dressed as Wonder Woman, Leonard as Flash, Howard as Spider Man and Raj as Superman. Leonard: "Come on Sheldon, where going to be late." Sheldon comes out dressed as Batman. He gets to the middle of the room and places his fists on his hips and annouces "I'm Batman." Penny: "Yeah. Ok let's go." They walk out with Penny and Leonard in the rear. Penny: (whispering to Leonard) "You didn't have The Talk with him did you?" Leonard: (bows head) "Nooo." Final scene: opens with a room full of comic book characters. The room is decorated like Superman's big ice thingy. Penny has an empty glass in one hand and a full one in the other. Leonard: (to Penny) "Are you alright?" Penny: "Aw, yeah I'm fine." Seeing a Batman in the back talking to a Cat Woman. Penny: (in a drunken state )"Our little boy is becoming a man." (Sad face). Leonard (placing an arm around Penny) "We all knew this day would come, eventually." Raj walks by with his arm around a really tall Catwoman. Raj: "So how do you like my Lare?" Catwoman: (man voice) "It's nice, but can we go to my place now?" Sheldon walks up. (not the same Batman they are watching) "I changed my mind. I want to go home now."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CUL8TRBY

[2]Mar 28, 2010

The comic book store burns to the ground on a Wednesday (comic book store day) and Sheldon has a panic attack. The boys return back to Leonard and Sheldon's apartment looking like their best friend just died, Captain Sweatpants is silently following them. They walk in the apartment and Leonard shuts the door in Captain Sweatpants face. Penny comes in asking why Captain Sweatpants is standing in the hall. Howard and Raj leave to take him back to the comic book store while Leonard explains to Penny about the fire. Sheldon is catatonic in his bed at this point. Penny tries to bring him out of it by singing "Soft Kitty". Sheldon jumps up claiming "I've got it! We'll open a comic book store. Why are you in my bedroom? (looking at Penny) No one is allowed in my bedroom (looking at Leonard). The boys think opening a comic book store is a great idea, but can't agree on the details. Meanwhile Stuart's insurance company has the store rebuilt, restocked and remodeled . The boys finally agree they first need a location for their comic book store to be and go out to look at buildings. Walking down the street they come across the new and improved Stuart's Comic Book Store. Sheldon replies "Oh look, they rebuilt the comic book store." They walk in awing and critising (Sheldon) the new improvments. Stuart invites everyone to the Grand Opening of his reopening of the Comic Book Store for the upcoming Wednesday. Everyone shows up in costume as Flash.

CUL8TRBY

[3]Mar 28, 2010

Missy tells Mrs. Cooper that she's going to Mexico with a boyfriend for Thanksgiving. So Mrs. Cooper comes to have Thanksgiving with Shelly and cooks all week long. Penny has a nightmare, after eating a big meal, that everyone has gained 300 pounds including herself and they are all stuck in Sheldon and Leonard's apartment. Leonard gets a notable award for something and his mom decides to show up. After therapy from Leonard's mom, Penny decides it's time to tell her mom about Leonard and calls her mom. Penny's mom (played by Roseanne Barr) comes to California to see "this boy" that her daughter has fallen in love with. The mom's end up in Penny's apartment having a "hen party" where they all get drunk and talk about their kids, etc. Raj and Howard stop by, Leonard and Penny decide to take Sheldon to the park to teach him how to throw a football and to get away from the mom's, Sheldon returns with a black eye. The time and turkey now forgotten, burns until the boys apartment is filled with smoke. When they open the door black smoke fills the hallway as the mom's come out of Penny's apartment staggering drunk. Raj runs quickly down the stairs because he's afraid of the mom's with Howard on his heals. Leonard turns to Penny and says "Marry me?" Penny does a double take as she looks at Leonard with shock. Sheldon's mom invites everyone to her house for Christmas.

doguineta

[4]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 20
    CUL8TRBY wrote:

Missy tells Mrs. Cooper that she's going to Mexico with a boyfriend for Thanksgiving. So Mrs. Cooper comes to have Thanksgiving with Shelly and cooks all week long. Penny has a nightmare, after eating a big meal, that everyone has gained 300 pounds including herself and they are all stuck in Sheldon and Leonard's apartment. Leonard gets a notable award for something and his mom decides to show up. After therapy from Leonard's mom, Penny decides it's time to tell her mom about Leonard and calls her mom. Penny's mom (played by Roseanne Barr) comes to California to see "this boy" that her daughter has fallen in love with. The mom's end up in Penny's apartment having a "hen party" where they all get drunk and talk about their kids, etc. Raj and Howard stop by, Leonard and Penny decide to take Sheldon to the park to teach him how to throw a football and to get away from the mom's, Sheldon returns with a black eye. The time and turkey now forgotten, burns until the boys apartment is filled with smoke. When they open the door black smoke fills the hallway as the mom's come out of Penny's apartment staggering drunk. Raj runs quickly down the stairs because he's afraid of the mom's with Howard on his heals. Leonard turns to Penny and says "Marry me?" Penny does a double take as she looks at Leonard with shock. Sheldon's mom invites everyone to her house for Christmas.

MArriage??? WTF?!?!?

JerodBatte

[5]Jun 16, 2012
    • level: 1

Got an idea for the "A Plot" of an episode, but I have no "B Plot" to accompany it:

Assume Penny eventually says "yes" to Leonard's marriage proposal (after a season or so, given how long their relationship apparently takes to progress).

Atouchsubconsciously nervous about having asked her and she accepted, given how his past relationships have turned out, all of Leonard's ex-girlfriends - Joyce Kim (yes, the North Korean spy), Dr. Stephanie Barnett, Priya Koothrappali, Dr. Leslie Winkle - show up in a dream sequence (Leonard will, of course, figure out this is a dream sequence very quickly) to belittle him, make him relive why his relationships with them ended and why (cementing in his mind that every relationship he has ever been involved in and could ever be involved in appears destined to fail), and generally make him feel horrible, a sort of "Ex-Girlfriend Legion of Doom" (asort of gender-swapped, geekier"ScottPilgrim vs. The World", minus all the video game combat action and including more super-hero references). Naturally, Sheldon appears in this dream to observe the proceedings, as Leonard's subconscious has chosen him to represent the logic center of Leonard's mind. Ironically enough, though Sheldon agrees that the negative aspects of Leonard's personality (brought up by the Legion of Ex-Girlfriends) do exist, Sheldon - as Leonard's logic center, unrestrained by Leonard's emotional side (whom Leonard himself represents) - is also the first to leap to Leonard's aid and shoot down every argument they bring up regarding their hypothesis that all of Leonard's relationships are "doomed to fail".

It is then that Leonard's personal "Lex Luthor" - his own mother, Dr. Beverly Hofstadter - appears to deliver the emotional coup de grace. (Sheldon, given his unique relationship with Leonard's mother, bows out of this mental conflict.) His salvation appears in the form of Penny, who successfully counters all of Dr. Beverly Hofstadter's arguments and drives her from Leonard's dream.

zzbeach

[6]Jan 31, 2013
    • level: 12

Thanks to an episode of "King of the Nerds" on TBS, I have become familiar with cosplay. I'm 52 and it's been over 20 years since I've been to any convention but after looking it up on Google, I found out that cosplay people are quite common at all comic cons through out the states. Also I've found out that many are women who dress as provocative sci-fi, comic book or anime characters. Thus the making of a hilarious episode begins.

While the guys are excited about going to San Diego Comic Con in costume, the girls discover Raj's phone has pictures of last year's comic con. And it's basically the guys posing with various busty cosplay vixens. The girls get very upset and confront the boys. Penny claims that the only reason the boys go to comic cons is to meet "Strippers dressed as super heroes!" Sheldon vehemently disagrees and to prove it, he invites the girls to join them. Leonard, Raj and Howard don't want the girls to come and are relieved when the girls balk at the invitation.

Moments later, Amy convinces Bernadette and Penny to join the boys dressed as cosplay characters to teach the boys a lesson. Bernadette dresses up as an Orion Slave girl from Star Trek, Penny dresses up in a very sexy Starfire costume and Amy dresses up as Sheldon's favorite female character, Madame Curie. At San Diego comic con, the boys learn their lesson when they become very jealous that many men in attendance want to take their pictures with the girls. Many of these guys are tall buff guys in cosplay costume, too. And the girls are quite taken with the very tall and muscular Thor cosplayer. (Remember the girls thought Thor was hot in Stuart's comic book store.)

Later on the girls are super excited to enter a costume contest with guest judge George Takei. At the very end of the show the winner is announced and it's the muscular Thor. Thor gives Takei a wink and Takei winks back. Amy sees this and becomes furious and screams that the contest was rigged and because she didn't have a penis she didn't stand a chance. Bernadette and Penny have to drag her off stage before she attacks George Takei.