The Big Bang Theory Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Official Episode Thread "The Herb Garden Germination"

historylover20

[1]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 28

From TV Guide.com:

Sheldon and Amy spread gossip as part of an experiment; Howard and Bernadette's relationship gets serious. Physicist Brian Greene has a cameo.

Kat

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blsrob

[2]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 8

This show gets funnier every week!!! Best show!

phonzee101

[3]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 13

Well this was a funny one for me. My favourite parts were Leonard stabbing Sheldon with aimaginary Wii Sports arrow, Raj saying "Clarinet Bernadette". Raj's reaction when he thought Sheldon had sex "Shut your a$s". And the last scene with Leonard surprised that Amy was pregnant.

Maybe this episode is a sign of a better season 4. And Howards character really matured through out the years for what is about to happen to him. But lets get real do you really think that Howard Wolowitz will stay married?

Mich_Mari

[4]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 4

That was so funny! I laughed at everything - well, except the "clarinet" thing, that doesn't even rhyme with Bernadette. I don't have anything more to say about it. Well, maybe, that I'm happy for Howard with his half-carat ring.. *lol* Personally, I don't see anything wrong with that, ring is still a ring. Awesome episode!

antdude

[5]Apr 8, 2011
    • level: 27
    It was OK.

avi01

[6]Apr 8, 2011
    • level: 26
    Good episode...a rare positive in this lackluster season.

bronbrons27

[7]Apr 8, 2011
    • level: 14
    Oh my god, this episode was awesome. Best of the season so far, in my opinion.

I feel so bad for Raj... And I actually think Raj and Bernadette are a cuter couple. Although I can't see Howard and Bernadette getting married anyway lol, they will probably break up before then.

Sheldon and Amy are just amazing. And I've actually really liked Penny this season as well.

Maximum_Taco

[8]Apr 8, 2011
    • level: 13

bronbrons27 wrote:
    Oh my god, this episode was awesome. Best of the season so far, in my opinion. I feel so bad for Raj... And I actually think Raj and Bernadette are a cuter couple. Although I can't see Howard and Bernadette getting married anyway lol, they will probably break up before then. Sheldon and Amy are just amazing. And I've actually really liked Penny this season as well.

I tried to feel bad for Raj, but honestly he was the biggest jerk ever in this episode. Having a thing for your friend's girlfriend is fine (in fact I've been there), even wishing they would break up and being happy that it might happen I could give a pass to. But taking pleasure in his marriage proposal getting shot down and then actively encouraging said rejection in front of all his friends? No, not allowed.

Yeah, gonna quote you here Raj, "You're a sucky friend, a sucky sucky friend!"

Raj totally got what he deserved.

Honestly, I'm expecting them to call it off too, just the fact that Howard couldn't even move out of his mom's place (earlier in the season even) kind of spells doom for their (and frankly any other) relationship. Although I do think it would be refreshing if Howard can get past his mommy issues and make it work.

Tirill

[9]Apr 8, 2011
    • level: 3

What can I say? Shut your ass !! CouldnĀ“t stop laughing

Awesome episode. And I am even starting to like Amy.

doguineta

[10]Apr 8, 2011
    • level: 20

Hilarious episode! I loved everything in it - Sheldon playing Wii archery, Leonard stabbing him with the arrow, the half-carat, Raj's "sad smile", Sheldon's rumor, "that gossipy b*t*h!" & the ending!

lolamustang

[11]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 6

Amy's character keeps getting better and better. They make a really got team with Sheldon.

And how about Sheldon saying that pretending to have intercourse with Amy is giving him a great deal of satisfaction

hillarious

Rootsie_basic

[12]Apr 10, 2011
    • level: 8

At the end of the episode Amy's voice says "I'm carrying Sheldon's baby" but thesound doesn't match her lip movement. It's obviously redubbed (censors?) but I can't tell what the original line was. Did anyone pick this up?