The Big Bang Theory

Pilot

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 24, 2007 on CBS

7.9
  • Nerds.

Two brilliant young physicists, Leonard and Sheldon, are the kind of "beautiful minds" that understand how the universe works. But their PhDs don't help them interact with people, especially women. All this begins to change when a free-spirited, newly single beauty named Penny moves in next door. When Leonard and Sheldon meet Penny, Leonard is immediately interested in her, but Sheldon feels his friend is chasing a dream he'll never catch. Sheldon is quite content to spend his nights playing Klingon Boggle with their socially dysfunctional friends, fellow geeky Caltech geniuses, Wolowitz and Koothrappali. However, Leonard sees in Penny a whole new universe of possibilities... including love. Leonard is so infatuated with Penny that after letting her use their shower he agrees to try to retrieve her TV from her ex-boyfriend, Kurt. Leonard's efforts fail when he and Sheldon, who unwillingly accompanied him, are both depantsed and left empty handed. Feeling bad, Penny offers to buy them and their friends dinner. So I have started to watch The Big Bang Theory, I'm glad I have, I enjoyed the first episode. I love the scene in the spermbank - hilarious. I also love the scene where Lenny an Sheldon meet their new meighbour, they are really funny. I also love how nerdy the boys are. I love teh scene where Penny is inside the boys apartment, it was hilarious. I love the character they are so fun to watch, but I love Sheldon the most so far. The other two nerdy character, Haward and Raj are funny too. I love the scene where Sheldon and Lenny go to get her TV, and they come out with no pants, hilarious. I also love the car scene at the end.