The Big Bang Theory

Monday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 24, 2007 Returning September 19, 2016

neomichel

The Big Bang Theory Fan Reviews page 7 of 21

• Getting boring!

I hate to say it because TBBT is one of my favorite's shows, but the story line is getting boring.

They are losing the essence of the show, like the funny/geeky jokes and hot-trendy-scientific breakthrough topics. The guys don't do their group activities anymore . Halo night, paintball, renaissance fair.

About the characters: Sheldon is losing his grip. He is looking more and more like a child and less like a genius. Where is his white board? It's really disappointing. Raj is going backwards not fun anymore even though he can talk to women. Now he seems like another girl. Bernadette is turning into Howard's mom. Penny should get better lines, what about her studies? Did she finish or quit?

It would be nice to see again some interaction at the University.

Some fight with Kripke or another new intelligent colleague. Maybe even a Leslie Winkle.

It would be nice to see some new characters as well, new nemesis, to spice things up.

I like this Penny/Sheldon relationship and Zack it was cool to see him in the thanksgiving episode.

Hope they do something about the show. In this season I only really enjoyed 2 episodes.

• Chicks of Big Bang Theory have boring script

4.5
    Come on, you cannot give those 3 ladies more to talk about on the show. Instead of boys, laundry, wine.

I saw Mayim Bialik on the "Bill Maher Show" and she was awesome. So intelligent. Made me stop & think you have two highly intelligent educated woman ( Mayim & Melissa) but the writers give them boring, script. I bet these woman could hold their own against those boys. Give them conversations about Life, future, hormones, economy, what they would do to fix it. You are telling me Kaley never goes to a gym? Give her more culture in her life. Other lady friends, Yoga, Zumba workout, Maintenance of car at shop?Financial Planner
  • omg end this

Seriously if the writers can not come up with enough material to run the show once a week cancel it... tired of seeing an episode then having to wait 3 weeks to see another
  • its time

I think its time start to shut down this show so it end as the writers wants.

For me it feels like they are recycling the jokes and the plot sin Season 7, its not as fun as before.

Its lost its Soul i think.

I hope they can end this show on a high note with all loose ends and not run thos show to the ground and shut it down when noone is watching it anymore and it ends up a poorly donerucjed ending.

Its not a good tv show anymore, but not bad either. But if the quality continues to drop it wont be far before they cancel it without a proper ending.

• The best!

This is the best show i've ever seen. The characters have chemistry, they're funny and have the ability to complete the jokes between them. That was a good ideia to put girl characters, to make their characters think and juggle with the situations and play with it. It's a awesome show and i love it and all the characters!
  • Careful with what you wish

I see a lot of people mercilessly trashing the show, But wait until they replace it with something infinitely worse, because nothing is good enough for the habitual naysayers.

I simply don't see the flaw in this show you seem to be seeing, even with all the points to be modified this is still one of the best shows in TV. So it is very advisable to see the glass half full and get to appreciate this show before naysayers take it out of air!
  • Not my favorite show

Not much to say about this series...
  • The no bang theory

This show is just a shadow of what it used to be! Where is the intelligence? Where is the humor from intelligent jokes? Where is the innovation? Where is the unique appeal this show used to have? Gone!

Sacrificed on the altar of mainstream boy-girl relationship poop. Instead the main characters evolve towards no good - as Sheldon turns into a doggy douche, Leonard into a washy character, Penny into a touchy bully.

Thank you for ruining this once great show.
  • This show is going south!

Over time I see more and more annoying things manifest in TBBT. Not only are the main characters changing to no good (Sheldon = Douche bag; Leonard = Wimp; Penny = Moody boozer) but also are the jokes starting to get more and more dirty, annoying and repetitive. Penis jokes are not what I used to expect from this show.

The only two things that stayed alike over time is Bernadette and Amy. Both sucked from the beginning and still do so today!

Continuing this show down the path it follows right now will have it off the air soon. If that is what writers want - keep on going!
  • A fan from Belgium

Where is this show going? I dont like it as much anymore as i used to. Where are the science-, gaming-, afraid of women- nerds?
  • About Raj and Season 6

I liked the last 3 episodes of season 6 a lot and it was a relief after season 5 which i think it's the worse season of the show until now. Despite that, I hate the fact that Raj is being put aside in the first 7 episodes of this season. I mean he is one of the 4 central characters and he has absolutely no progression for his character and very few screening time. Even after Howard' s return to Earth he doesn't spent time with him and he is there only for gay innuendos. He must have a real storyline right away.
  • this one is awesome

Leonard knocks on penny's door.

Sheldon (while opening his own apartment)- 'penny'
  • Over, and over, and over, and over, and over.............................................

TBS is ruining Big Bang Theory for me. What used to be my favorite show now is one of my least favorite.

It's the programming. Or lack there of. Every week you get to watch the exact same episodes of Big Bang Theory. How many years has this show been on? And you can't put different episodes on every week?

How many times do they think someone wants to watch the exact same episode week in, week out?

Whoever has the job of setting the schedule every week must be asleep on the job and should be fired.

The only time I now watch this show is when new episodes are on. I used to watch it every day.

But, it got terribly repetitive.
  • AWESOME

Sheldon rocks!
  • jim love you

The characters we see in this incredible show is simply great especially Sheldon. The relationship between the characters is am waiting for the episode where penny's last name is revealed.
  • Involve all characters

TBBT is by far still the best sitcom on TV. I have watched it since its inception.

Chuck lorre should build stories around all the characters and not just around Sheldon. We get it that he is the jewel in the series but over-concentrating on him is definitely and in no doubt result to monotony which is the key ingredient to a boring show. Chuck lorre should know better. Big fan though

• Awesome funny stuff.

I have no complaints about this show. We love the cast, the humor, the situations, the guest stars, everything. This show is flatout funny all the time. The most recent season is not quite as good as previous seasons, but its still so far above most every other comedy out there that its still a 10.
  • 2 Dimensional

Been watching and loving TBBT but it's becoming too Sheldon Centric. It was much better when his humor was derived from the collective (the ensemble group). Also they've flattened the strong Amy Farrah Fowler character into a mere backdrop of Sheldon, it was much more fun when she held her own and even got to Sheldon. I love all the characters including Stuart and liked that they made them all important to the story line. I've said all along this show has been "Friends"- of the Nerds, it's unfortunate that it's just becoming too 2 dimensional with it centering on Sheldon. Hope the writers get a clue and fix it before they lose their audience.
  • Great TV show overall, even with a decline over tme

TBBT is a very good comedy, even if it's declining a bit over time. Starting around season 6 maybe, or mid-5. But it's still one of the best you can find.
  • Two Thumbs Up

This show gets a lot of unwarranted hate on sites like Reddit, but I think it's hilarious. I'll watch it any time it's on, regardless how many times I've seen that episode.
  • I Love This Show!!!!!

I cannot say enough good things about this show. I love all the characters and how they bounce off each other to make an amazing it coming!!!!
  • Awsome show!

Great show by all means. We love all the characters especially Sheldon! Many of our subscribers look forward to it week in week out!
  • Hey Australopithecus!

I love The Big Bang Theory!! The whole family looks forward to every week.
  • Where to begin...

The Big Bang Theory is a show that had an amazing kickoff. It was hilarious, quirky, and memorable in its own unique way and the cast of characters and the ways they used all the science as accurate as they did really sealed the deal. But that all changed in the last couple of years. What we have now is nothing more than a pretentious, overrated love fest. The show has lost all of its appeal and I have not even smiled at it these last two years. It disgusts me that the audience decides to cheer at the most unnecessary things that may go on in a particular episode and it's never anything that remotely deserves that kind of attention.

Besides that though all the romantic interaction and such that is such a big part of the show is flat out terrible. I can definitely tell it's not the kind of show that has any sort of grasp on how to properly portray it and there's absolutely no value to be found there at all, with the exception of Sheldon and Amy to some extent. I have no idea why more people care more for this show than Two and a Half Men.

With all of that said though I'm not trying to insult this show or anybody who's a fan of it because I know a lot of you are and I don't have anything against that whatsoever. All I'm doing here is giving my own personal opinion about it because that's what all reviews are and I believe it is okay to express what you really feel about something. This will be my final opinion on the show however so I won't be editing this anymore, but I just thought I would share how I really feel about what has happened to this show and how I feel about it all.
  • Big Bang Moms

When will we finally get to see Leonard's mom and Sheldon's mom meet? They are 2 of the funniest characters on tv, played by 2 of the most talented actresses anywhere. I want to see them meet and see what happens.
  • funniest show ever... but Raj...

so far i gave on many other shows which had a good start but are becoming truly stupid

the only show that keeps being funny at every single episode is TBBT !!

just received the bluray box and have being rewatching all seasons

i love it so much but i have to admit, i hate Raj, his character was funny for a few episodes, but then very annoying, not to say pathetic, can't stand him anymore

it was ok when the cast wasn't that big, but now that they all have girlfriends, removing Raj would not be an issue
  • Amy Farrah Fowler

3.5
    Amy has got to be the funniest character on tv today. The actress was good at Blossom and now is hilarious as Amy. She is my fave character on the show and that is saying something with such an outstanding cast. There is not a deadweight amongst them. I'm glad Bernadette is a regular now, too. Even the smaller role of Stuart (comic book store owner) is well done.
  • Love it!

I love this new season and 3 episodes so far is a riot and happy Amy on the Scavernger Vortex is touching.
  • Loving 7th Season

Best so far.
  • 7th Season Starting Off Better

I will always love TBBT even when it's weak. But this season is starting off with a healthy dose of true bang, and tonight's episode "The Scavenger Vortex" had me laughing the entire time. Amy and Howard totally p0wned the episode - a refreshing surprise. If those scenes didn't/don't get you at least cracking a smile I'll be sad for you.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11