The Big Bang Theory

Monday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 24, 2007 In Season

neomichel

The Big Bang Theory Fan Reviews page 8 of 21

• Show is starting to Jump the Shark

Adding al these cast members is getting annoying now, and it is taking away from what the concept of the show was really about. It started being a good show, but it is just turning too mainstream. So with that said, the first 3 seasons were the best. After that it started shifting, and eventually jumping the shark.
  • Better than your usual American sitcom by a long shot

I'm not usually a fan of stage American comedies but this one is very funny and the characters are all very relateable.
  • All most there

I miss Penny!
  • best show

i love sheldon he is the cutest one ever!:)
  • Get rid of the laugh track on The Big Bang Theory

It's one of the reasons i rarely watch the show. Laugh tracks are so obnoxious. Especially when you play the laugh track and play the laugh track and ...
  • Extraordinariamente original

los personajes son excelentes. Cada uno representa brillantemente sus personajes. Es una critica a la sociedad moderna centrada en la realidad que viven sus personajes, ilustrando la problemtica individual que viven las personas, dadas sus cualidades individuales reflejando la herencia de cada grupo familiar de acuerdo con rasgos particulares sociolgicos, que desde el punto de vista de la comedia hacen de la serie un espectculo fresco con atractivos que motivan la sana diversin y distraccin para salir de la rutina cotidiana y alejar el stress.
  • Absolutely great

Sheldons 187 IQ steals the show. I hated sitcoms but this one made me think otherwise.
  • GENIUS!

This show is absolutely genius. Not only because it deals with the difficulties of geniuses. Each character is unique and created to the tiniest details and made absolutely loveable. I could not pick who my favorite is. The story develops a bit foreseeable from time to time but that makes the show very light. No drama, no death, no big problems. It just deals with the every-day-life-problems of pretty girls, nerds and geniuses and their trying to get along. The jokes are fantastic and the writing and texting is super smart.
  • GREAT SHOW.

Till now it's they continue there good work and don't make the characters irritating..
  • Brilliant actors

Incredible verbal skills these actors have. Can't get enough of this show!
  • It may not hilarious, but hell, there are worse sitcoms.

The Big Bang Theory is a strange one for me. There are a lot of of lovers and lots of haters for it. Personally where do I side. I can see both points of views, but for now, I'm a bit neutral. This show can have some hilarious moments, it can. But the bad can really be seen. The characters are okay, the humor, while not classic, can be entertaining. It's just there is so many dumb moments, and moments that make me say 'God, No!" It's stereotypical, it's formulaic, and it's not very inventive. But does every sit-com need to be as groundbreaking and funny as 'Seinfeld' and 'Arrested Development'. For what it is if you can stomach it, it's alright. But again, there are better option now, like 'Modern Family', 'The Middle', and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. In the end I've never seen such a mixed bag before in my life, but in the end give it a watch and see if you like it. If you don't, that's fine, if you do, that's fine.

I'd say the Big Bang Theory might be some solid entertainment for 30 minutes.
  • Overall good

I mean there are some boring episodes, and those boring ones are REALLY boring. Big Bang won't be absolute favorite, but it'll be up there. The funny moments far outweigh the boring moments
  • Big Bang

THE greatest sit com since "Soap". Yes, I am old but my mind is still as sharp as a butter knife!
  • Where Have I Been???

Why hasn't anyone told me about this show before???? I subscribe to Entertainment Weekly and almost every week BBT has been # 1 in ratings, so I decided to finally check it out. And I love this show! It takes a lot for a comedy to make me laugh out loud, but every episode has me cracking up! I'm just on season 2, so I'm way behind but I'm working on catching up asap!
  • Awesome Show!

A really funny show. The casts are amazing and funny, and they portray the characters really well. Most of the jokes are hilarious! Definitely one of the best sitcoms I have ever seen.
  • What has happened!

I'm sorry to say this but I feel this episode (The Love Spell Potential) was one of the worst ever, with the Lucy and Raj story-line being the only redeeming factor. I agree with the comment below that the show is turning into a romantic comedy. The show has changed so much since season 1, and not for the better. In this episode (and this season), was anything said about science, everything Sheldon says now I completely understand whereas in the first four seasons I didn't: where has his extreme intelligence gone, his extensive general knowledge , his desire to apply everything to scientific thought and rationality, where has his belief that he is the supreme being, better than everyone else, the genius of our time. Howard was funnier when we was the delusional Lothario, Leonard is now a mere side character, and what has happened to Raj with that dog. Penny is the only original character that is still as funny. It was the quirkiness and the various social faux pas' of the characters that made it so loved and appreciated in the first place. Dare I say it, but they all seem 'normal' now. In this episode it didn't seem like I was watching the Big Bang Theory more like an updated Friends without the laughs. What is the deal with the live audience, why the fits of laughter at everything, especially when Penny rolled a 14 and Amy rolled a 19 during the game. Am I missing something,? Did you have to be there? Is it because I'm from the UK and we don't 'whooo' at everything? What the hell was going on with Howard's impressions- three too many. I also feel Amy has to go, she is so annoying and a bit too weird. I love this show but I feel it needs it eccentricity back, they all seem to 'normal'.
  • Should Amy and Sheldon break up?

When Amy was introduced, she seemed perfect for Sheldon: she didn't like physical contact, alcohol and even liked to watch the movies Sheldon loved. Now she's become so different that I can't see what Sheldon likes about her, she's smart but so is Leslie Winkle, Alex and many other women he must know from the university. On the other hand, Amy seems desperate to have sex and a boyfriend who is willing to drink and party with her, so I don't know why she hasn't dumped Sheldon when Stewart is willing to please her.

• The Best Of The Best

This show every time I watch it which a lot I love it more, the way this show made by a way to make it love it for ever, it's my FAVOURITE show, all the casting team are the best I ever seen, THE BIG BANG THEORY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST
  • this show is so simple. BAZINGA

I love the big bang theory. I love the cast. I really love Sheldon on the show. I watch it every time it comes on. I never get tired of watching Sheldon and Leonard and raj and even Howard. love this show.
  • A terrible show. I hate it. You should never watch it. Bazinga.

The Big Bang Theory is an AWESOME show. Actually, it's my FAVOURITE show. I have watched the big bang theory for a long, long time and I've never gotten sick of it. I don't think I ever will. It's funny, it's surprising, it's occasionally stupid (but in a good way), but no matter what, it's still an AWESOME show and if you've never watched it, I recommend you go do that right now. THE BIG BANG THEORY IS AWESOME!
  • A true nerd show at its best

A great series and great acting for the most part! Some of the characters are highly believable, and my favorites are of course Howard (Simon Helberg), Sheldon (Jim Parsons), and Rajesh (Kunal that order. I really have a hard time with the character of Leonardalthough Galecki does a good job at it, I don't think the writers do this character justice. To femme and passive for a guy doing Penny. Also, Penny is getting fatlol .... I still laugh my but off watching this show.
  • compliment to the big bang theory

best serial of all time.

• How is this still on?

This is the worst show ive seen in a long time. Horrible jokes, the laughtrack runs this failure even further into the ground. This show is on a good 3-4 channels every night for an hour at a time, how it is is beyond me and it drives me away from watching channels that have it.
  • Seriously?

Seriously? this is the most popular comedy right now? Don't get me wrong; Jim Parsons has his moments but I feel like every episode is the damn same!

Sheldon is too unconfortable for a new hairdresser

Sheldon is too unconfortable for a speech

Sheldon is too unconfortable with whatever.

Ohw, and the subplot is always; Leonard feels inadequate towards Penny.

The big problem with TBBT is the characters. They're extremely over simplified. First of all, they've encapsulated too many nerd stereotypes into the main characters. Next to that, the thing that is supposed to make a character funny is always one gimmick or trait; it can never be two, or otherwise we wouldn't understand it.

There are definitely some funny moments, but they will always come from twists in situations; never in characters. Because when a situation changes you can immediately see how the characters are going to react.

• This is it

Funny and great! Very nice
  • life changes

2.5
    I was told that Big Bang Theory was an intellectual comedy. Imagine my surprise when I tried to watch an episode, only to be subjected to an annoying laugh track repeated after every utterance. Smart people don't need a prompt to know wha is funny. I don't watch any programs with those inane laugh tracks.
  • Life Changes!

A great finale. I am glad that Lucy is gone, and Raj had more self confidence socially. I hope Leonard and Penny can use Skype on computer!! I do love Sheldon!

I laugh out loud at every show, and love this show!!!
  • At Last

I have just discovered The BBT. Where have I been hiding? It is the best show out there.
  • love this show

this show just gets better and better. keep it up.
  • Buszinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa