The Big Bang Theory

Thursday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 24, 2007 In Season

neomichel

The Big Bang Theory Fan Reviews (558)

• Johnmchris

I take one look at your profile picture and decide your comment is not worth reading all of. Man that comment is long as hell, ain't nobody got time for that,
  • best show of all time

best tv show ever !! comedy is awsome :P

• Seriously good show

I don't get people saying the show isn't funny anymore. That is the whole point. To me the show has evolved into more of a drama, like Breaking Bad. It isn't a comedy anymore and I like it much better. It is now a show about very eccentric and intelligent adults trying to relate to each other and navigate life through a hectic maze of comic books and technology. For example, Sheldon is allowed to study what he wants in exchange for becoming a junior professor and teaching a class; he is not happy. I am interested in the exploration of his psyche. This show is just begging to get good because it finally decided to get serious.
  • Get lost all you haters!

All you haters can go ahead and hate, your little opinion matters none to writers nor the director or producer of this fantastic show, admittedly yes, some shows are a little on the dull and boring side, but, what show isn't like that, the majority of the shows aired in season 8 have made me laugh in hysterics without fail! I love the humor!.

just keep doing what you're doing guys, this show is DA BOMB!!!

do you all see the overall average rating of this show? from only 16+ thousand viewers of which I am positive there is hundreds of thousand if not millions more...

It is sitting right up there at 8.9 out of 10.

the population has basically spoken, we love big bang theory and love how it has progressed throughout the seasons... and fyi haters of pennys new look, SEXY SEXY SEXY! does not look 'blokey' at all, some girls suit the short hair style and I think she rocks it! super hot!
  • Suggstion for future story lines

I love this show, and watch it every time it's on, even the reruns. I think, now that Howards mother has passed, his father should make an appearance. Coming back into Howards life again, would open a whole new area of story lines.
  • all Ideal

love your shows. you should have a moment of silence in memory of Leonard Nimoy .

Your friend ?

Shawn Messer

• SHELDON!!

Can't stop watching, and sheldon is awesome (favorite character)!
  • TBBT goes as Penny goes.

If Chuck Lorre doesn't bring Penny back the show will tank. There is no single character or group of characters that can carry this show without the old Penny. When mentioning the old Penny I mean the one with long hair. Penny with a pixie will never be accepted. It is probably the single worst decision the producers could have made. For 7 seasons Penny has been the sexy, desirable, flirtatious, scantily clad, over the top libido, anything goes, not afraid to use her sexuality to get what she wants, major tease.

In season 8 Penny has been reduced to a whinny, alcoholic, frumpy dressed, boring, bitchy, argumentative, irrelevant character, best used as a scene prop. That is not the worst part of season 8 Penny, the killer is allowing Kaley to wear the pixie cut while playing Penny. The original Penny was created with long sexy blonde hair to match her attitude and personality. The producers should have insisted that she wear extensions any time she is playing Penny.

The pixie makes her look at least 10 years older and 20 pounds heavier. Overall she looks bloated and tired. No amount of wardrobe changes or layers of make-up will offset that horrible hair cut.

From a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory to a drug rep? That is as bad of a reach as taking the season 1-7 Penny and changing her to the drab season 8 Penny. I realize this is a sitcom but the writers will never sell those two changes to the fans.

Someone will have to step in and spice up the writing. Something like Penny and/or Bernadette having an affair or Leonard having an affair with Sheldon's assistant. Penny becomes attracted to one of her male clients who happens to be black. While waiting for Sheldon to come around Amy experiments with lesbianism. Give it a shot, it can't turn out any worse than the writing to date.
  • Great 8 Season

The evolution of the caracters are amazing.
  • 500th review!!

really good show
  • My Favorite Show Ever

this serie is very very good. awesome jokes and geek stuff like star trek/wars my fav character is howard 10 is my pontuation.
  • About this series

It had wonderful acting for Jim Parsons in Seasons 3-4.
  • Very Sad Day

I am saddened that it has come to this as I have been a fan of Johhny & Kaley for years before big bang, but I have come to tell you that I will no longer be watching the program because of the whole issue of being greedy for more money. Scientists in real life do what they do for the benefit of the human race, not for the money or recognition & the characters in this show are supposed to be such big fans of Star Trek, but Star Trek & Genes vision is the complete opposite of being gold digger.

Star Trek was never about being a just a 'good tv program'. The ethos of Star Trek is about how mankind should be working towards a future without money, greed or poverty. A future where everybody is Equal & everybody has everything they need & everybody is happy. I hope those acters involved are happy with themselves when there is so much suffering elsewhere in the world especially because of being paid wages that don't allow them to cover the basics.

Any self respecting Trekkie who has real principles & is all for what Star Trek stands for & not just a sci-fi soap tv addict, would also agree to ditch viewing this program. It's a shame those involved weren't 'real' Star Trek fans to this degree, Gene would be very disappointed. ~ Fred Edwin Duncan III
  • La sit com per eccellenza.

The Big Bang Theory la sit com del momento,la pi bella che potreste trovare in giro.
  • Shows progressing perfectly.

I love this show. Have watched it from season one and have always enjoyed it. I strongly disagree with the negative comments about bringing on Amy and Bernadette. I hate it when writers in a lot of shows never let characters relationships last more then a couple of months. It's a little more realistic when shows progress as they would in real life. I did like Amy better though the way she was in the beginning. When she was first introduced to the show she was just a female version of Sheldon and thought just like he did about sex and relationships. Now they are making her character more like the others. I would also like to see them soften Sheldon up a little. I love his character's personality and geekieness, but does he have to be so rude to make it work. Also I hope Raj and his girlfriend stay together.
  • One of things that makes TBBT confuse people.

I am glad that Leonard and Penny are engaged. But I have this question to writers

Why did Penny dump Leonard, when he said he loves her instead of not dumping him, when he proposed her in bed during sex?

I think she could have dumped him, when he proposed her in bed during sex because people would understand that he got really serious and she was suprised and not ready for it. That is good reason, people can understand. But when he told her that he loves her , she dumped him. ( In S4E8 Penny said she dumped Leonard because he got really serious and she wasn't ready for it) That's doesn't mean he got real serious. Even friends tell eachother that they love eachother

I think the show needs better writers

• Who DOESN'T love this show

Again I rarely get to watch tv so I've missed a few episodes . . . on a rare day I'll download several and just back and watch them. I don't know what it is about it, a good combination of characters, well delivered lines or what . . . but this is funny and great when you just need to destress. I'm old enough to remember watching The Honeymooners when I was a kid, Jackie Gleason, the same kind of humor that wasn't meant to educate or enlighten, just 30 minutes of sitting back having a good chuckle. I'm a big fan of the Big Bang Theory.
  • Top Shows - Geeks & Nerds rule!

Most ep, need to see recent ep more (11-14)
  • Fashion of BBT

The Big Bang Theory Fashion has been updated.

xoxo

7-episode-24
  • Can't get enough!!

I love the show!! I love all the characters and where they are and was so happy with this season!! I can't wait for the next one!!
  • BEST COMEDY EVER!!!!!!

Like always people over analyze every little thing, of course the characters have grown people do that in reality so it makes sense that they grow in the show!

I love Sheldon and Amy's relationship and cannot wait until they finally become intimate, all the women, Penny, Bernie & Amy have brought sooo much to the show.

For those who are quick to put sh*t on the best comedy ever perhaps it's YOU haven't grown & changed and not getting enough sex! lol

BIG BANG BEST COMEDY EVER and continues to be exactly that! Jim Parsons best actor ever, I adore Sheldon :) he is incredibly talented and hysterically funny lol. Howard has changed because he's married to a kooky woman, Penny has changed for the better. Lighten up everyone, it's meant to make you laugh !
  • Review for the best show eve!

Do you agree?
  • Careful with what you wish

I see a lot of people mercilessly trashing the show, But wait until they replace it with something infinitely worse, because nothing is good enough for the habitual naysayers.

I simply don't see the flaw in this show you seem to be seeing, even with all the points to be modified this is still one of the best shows in TV. So it is very advisable to see the glass half full and get to appreciate this show before naysayers take it out of air!
  • Involve all characters

TBBT is by far still the best sitcom on TV. I have watched it since its inception.

Chuck lorre should build stories around all the characters and not just around Sheldon. We get it that he is the jewel in the series but over-concentrating on him is definitely and in no doubt result to monotony which is the key ingredient to a boring show. Chuck lorre should know better. Big fan though

• Awesome funny stuff.

I have no complaints about this show. We love the cast, the humor, the situations, the guest stars, everything. This show is flatout funny all the time. The most recent season is not quite as good as previous seasons, but its still so far above most every other comedy out there that its still a 10.
  • Watched All Episodes (TWICE) and would watch them again

I've watched all the episodes, then watched them again on disc as they came out. This is a show I felt was worth owning and having to watch the full series over and over again every other year or so. Absolutely LOVE these characters (all of em; the boys, the girls, their coworkers and friends, and their relatives) and how they interact with each other. Their problems are real and the ways they find to deal with them (solved or not) are wonderful. ------ I wait all week on pins and needles just to see what's happening next. ----- If this show continues for another ten years, I'll still be right there watching it all and waiting impatiently for next weeks' episode. The only bad thing I can say about this show is that there is only one new episode each week -- I'd love to see three or four each week (though I know that would put an unreasonable load of work on the staff of the show, actors and writers alike ... people do have lives to live outside of the workplace, after all, even actors and writers).
  • I Love This Show!!!!!

I cannot say enough good things about this show. I love all the characters and how they bounce off each other to make an amazing it coming!!!!
  • Hey Australopithecus!

I love The Big Bang Theory!! The whole family looks forward to every week.
  • Big Bang Moms

When will we finally get to see Leonard's mom and Sheldon's mom meet? They are 2 of the funniest characters on tv, played by 2 of the most talented actresses anywhere. I want to see them meet and see what happens.
  • funniest show ever... but Raj...

so far i gave on many other shows which had a good start but are becoming truly stupid

the only show that keeps being funny at every single episode is TBBT !!

just received the bluray box and have being rewatching all seasons

i love it so much but i have to admit, i hate Raj, his character was funny for a few episodes, but then very annoying, not to say pathetic, can't stand him anymore

it was ok when the cast wasn't that big, but now that they all have girlfriends, removing Raj would not be an issue
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10