The Big Bang Theory

Monday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 24, 2007 In Season

neomichel

The Big Bang Theory Fan Reviews (611)

• Watched All Episodes (TWICE) and would watch them again-please make 9 MORE seasons

I've watched all the episodes, then watched them again on disc as they came out. This is a show I felt was worth owning and having to watch the full series over and over again every other year or so. Absolutely LOVE these characters (all of em; the boys, the girls, their coworkers and friends, and their relatives) and how they interact with each other. Their problems are real and the ways they find to deal with them (solved or not) are wonderful. ------ I wait all week on pins and needles just to see what's happening next. ----- If this show continues for another ten years, I'll still be right there watching it all and waiting impatiently for next weeks' episode. The only bad thing I can say about this show is that there is only one new episode every other week -- I'd love to see three or four each week (though I know that would put an unreasonable load of work on the staff of the show, actors and writers alike ... people do have lives to live outside of the workplace, after all, even actors and writers).

I'd love to see this show go on for another 9 seasons; at least.