The Big Bang Theory

The 21-Second Excitation

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 11, 2010 on CBS

7.7
  • Olive You, Too

Oh man, bring on the girls! I adored this episode. It was balanced between the boys and girls, it was balanced between characters, and it hit just the right amount of drama - not to mention the Wil Wheaton appearance. I loved this episode.
  • Ouch

This episode went "out" they missed the goal this time. The first and most important thing I didn't like about this episode is the sex jokes .. unfortunately they start to make plenty of them in the show . it's totally unnecessary not mentioning that they are not funny in the first place !! they got rid of the repetition they were falling in by introducing another type of comedy but it doesn't work . Rag's rule is getting better in the 4th season though.. he's very funny .. yet , Sheldon is still the best. I hope the next episode will be better as this one doesn't count -for me- .
  • 11/11

The latest episode of The Big Bang Theory follows a format that many sitcoms do: divide the men and women into two groups with two separate storylines. The problem is that Bang does not really have any good female characters and they had to result to lesbianism (something Chuck Lorre also did on Two and a Half Men this week) and other sexual nonsense to try and generate laughs, and they failed in that regard anyway.

Not a lot of funny things with the male characters either, except for Sheldon's responses to Wil Wheaton.

Not a good episode here, not bad though.

Well Amy redeemed herself as a character here. With her successfully interacting with someone other than Sheldon and still managing to bring some laughs. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Amy with the girls more often. Although I'm still not a huge fan of Bernadette, but I've actually warmed up to Amy.

We got some development with Penny talking about Leonard and getting uncomfortable when they were playing truth or dare. Will Wheaton returns, so far, he's been a good recurring villain, definitely better than some other ones this show has had in the past.

Great episode overall, Sheldon stole the show here as usual, and there really wasn't much annoyances here.
  • Wheeeeeeeaaaaaatoooooooooooooon!!!!

2 plot, and they weren't even THAT good.

Boys plot: The guys want to see the next extended "Rqaiders of the Lost Ark". Shel pressures them to go, but they say they still have time, but when they get to the cinema, the queue is very long. they still think they'll make it, but then Wheaton comes and enteres without paying, and gets the seats the guys were gonna get. Sheldon, mad, enters the cinema through the backdoor, and steals the film. Wheaton catches them in the acxt and an army of nerds chase the gang down the street.

Girls plot: Bernadette and Penny are having a girls night and Amy invites herself cause "she's a girl". But when they learn AMy was never invited to a slumber party, they decide to have one. When they play truth of dare, they make Penny ownder why did she leave Leonard. Then Amy reads online thayt slumber parties tend to end in experimental lesbianism. So she goes and does sth to Penny ofscreen.

Title Reference: The new "Raiders Of The Lost Ark" has 21 extra seconds.

Overall: The boys plot had potential, but they wasted it. IT could have had more Wheaton, he is hilarious. The girls plot was fine. 8/10.