The Big Bang Theory

The Agreement Dissection

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 28, 2011 on CBS

• Raj: This is the most delightfully cruel thing we've done to SHeldon since we left that fake message from Stephen Hawking on his voicemail!

Soooooo, Sheldon accuses Leonard of violatin 2 terms of the roommate agreement, but PRyian with her super lwayer powers, counterattacks him. The next night, the boys bring greek food for pizza night, using Pryia as defnese, so Sheldon has no option but goign to girls night with Penny.

They then go dancing cause Sheldon says he can, and after that, Amy brings Shel back to her apartment, where we meet her smoking monkey (who is an a*s). Amy then tells Shel to play dirty to get his apartment back (and kisses him. The next morning, Sheldon starts a selfdestrcut counter (kinda). When it gets to 0, it will send an email to Rja's parents telling them PRia is datign a white boy. Pria gives up, and Leonard thinks she's embarrased about it. Amy & shel decide to reboot their friendship.

OVerall: Great episode. I loved the roommate agreement plot (especially with the selfdestruct countdown), drunk Bernadette, the smoking monkey, the Stephen Hawking voicemail, and the old dude who grabbed Penny's a*s. Also, Sheldon forgto Leonard's mom kssed him last season, huh? 9.5/10.