The Big Bang Theory

The Apology Insufficiency

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 04, 2010 on CBS

7.1
  • Sheldon: I'm giving you my spot on the couch. Howard: But you love that spot! Sheldon: No, I love my mother. My feelings for my spot are much greater.

One-plot again! So....

Plot: Howard is going to get clearence on sth so and FBI agent will go visit Leonard, Koothrappali & Sheldon to see if he can get the job. Every guy's interview is an utter failure. Leonard hits on her without knowing she has a husband, Raj gets dunk out of rum cake and tries ot not be deported, and Shel tells her about the events of the Stephanie arc, when he crashed the Mars Rover. So naturally, he doens't get the job and is mad at Sheldon, who tries to apologize but fails, and with the help of Penny (bartending) he decides to give him his spot on the couch (quote above). But things don't last as after 96 seconds, Shel wants his spot back. Title Reference: Sheldon has to apologize to Wolowitz.

Overall;: Okay, good episode. Good refernece to season 2. And I loved Shedon drinking and then spiting it out repeatedly. 8.5/10