The Big Bang Theory

The Bakersfield Expedition

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 10, 2013 on CBS

• The guys dress up in Star Trek: The Next Generation costumes while the girls are reading comic books

Well, the sad reality is that I don't feel like reviewing the new episodes of TBBT just like last season since I believe I reviewed almost all of the episodes last season. This season, just not in the mood but I am keeping up with the show though and still stay tuned for the new episodes. I felt like reviewing this episode though so here it goes. I loved this episode of The Big Bang Theory. It just made me laugh so freaking hard and it's definitely my favorite of the season SO FAR. This episode was very well-written and it had a very nice pacing too. It just cracked me up non-stop from start to finish like you wouldn't believe it. BARELY found a miss joke in this episode. The boys dressing up in their Star Trek The Next Generation costumes was hilarious and their poses for the photos they were taking in a desert was drop dead hilarious and the fact that their car got stolen. The girls reading the comic books calling them stupid but arguing about Thor's abilities and more was freaking hilarious. It was also hilarious how the guys walk in the diner (still in their ST:TNG costumes) and everyone turned around to look at them. What can I say? everything about this episode was just hilarious and well done. Loved every moment of this episode and laughed at every moment of the episode as well. Definitely watch this episode especially if you're a fan. Oh yeah, all of the guys staring the girls at the comic book store was hilarious too. I could say what the funniest moment of this episode was but that would be so darn impossible in my opinion. The ending with those two guys (who stole the guys' car) who were loving Sheldon's GPS giving trivia and getting happy about it was funny as hell too. This is a definitely 10/10 and a grade scale of A+ in my opinion. 10/10