The Big Bang Theory

The Barbarian Sublimation

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 06, 2008 on CBS

A perfect episode of The Big Bang Theory and here's why. We all know that Sheldon is the star of this show, there is no doubt about that. We also know that the interactions are always best when they're between Sheldon & Penny, and we definitely go a lot of that here. This episode just made me realize how weak the rest of the cast is compared to Sheldon & Penny and they're not even the main focus of the show! Anyways, Penny getting addicted to an online game was absolutely hilarious considering her being addicted to an online game was just so out of the ordinary for a character like her. The interactions between Sheldon & Leslie are weaker, but they still are good. It already shows that the writers are going to have some trouble fitting in Leslie as a main cast member. What did she really do here, really? Call Sheldon names? If she doesn't need to be there, she shouldn't and she is just better as a supporting character, not a main character, and it shows here.

Favorite scene from the episode was definitely Leonard's reaction to Penny walking out of Sheldon's bedroom. Penny realizing she had a problem was just a priceless scenes. Lots of laughs tonight, this show is getting better & better by the episode.