The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bran Hypothesis

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2007 on CBS

• Nerds.

When Sheldon and Leonard go over to Penny's apartment to drop off a package that came for her, Sheldon is deeply disturbed when he sees how messy and disorganized her apartment appears. Later that night, when Leonard is sleeping, Sheldon sneaks into Penny's apartment to clean and organize it. Leonard catches him and tries to stop him, but gives up and helps him to clean up in the end. The next morning, Penny yells at them, prompting Leonard to ask Sheldon how she knew (Sheldon had left an organizational diagram for her closet). Sheldon apologizes to Penny but fails after remarking that Leonard is a "thorough and gentle lover." Later, Penny encounters Raj in the hallway and chats with him, finally realizing that the guys were just trying to help her. Leonard then apologizes, prompting Penny to hug him and say 'We're okay'. I'm glad I brought The Big Bang Theory now, I'm really enjoying it. I have to say I love the way each character is dressed the clothing is amazing - I think. I also love the each of the boys act difeerent infront of Penny. I love the wat Sheldon corrests everything in his nerdy way. I love the scene where Sheldon and Lenny carry Penny's package. I also love teh scenes inside Penny's apartment too, I foudn it hilarious when Penny finds out what the boys did. I also love the sarcasm on the show, I also lvoe teh Raj and Lenny scene and the scene with Raj and Howard - funny.