The Big Bang Theory

The Cooper-Kripke Inversion

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 31, 2013 on CBS

• Sheldon and Amy should do it just for the hell of it.

its clear that sheldon and amy wont make it as a couple but i think that sheldon should have sex with amy-and lots of it- before he officially goes to penny just for the hell of it. (and it should all take place in sheldons bedroom. he he i'm a bitch) i think he not only owes this to himself but i think its time that penny knows what its like to hear the person she loves make love to someone else: like her hearts been crushed after its been torn out of her chest. and her (classic) over reaction to sheldons saying he may take it to the next level with amy was priceless as always: over excitement and with leonard (or the others) wondering why she's (over) reacting the way she does. he he he penny is going through hell right now and quite frankly she deserves it. and Keiley Cuocuo is one hell of an actress.

And i get the feeling that Howard and Bernie aren't going to make it. its alot of little things. the not wanting Howard to tell her dad that he's Jewish and she not wanting kids and Howard wanting them, and now shes beginning to throw around the fact that she makes more money and is belittling Howards salary. it all smells like trouble. hopefully they'll work out their differences but somehow i doubt it. sad. they certainly are cute.

• Good episode!

well i was waiting for a bazinga after :" it's a possibility" :P it could have been epic :P

but in all its a good episode:D
  • Isn't adorable those action figures?

As always BBT has its amazing moments. This time I loved how Penny reacted with Sheldon's statement. She was super natural and funny. Meanwhile, Raj and Howard were really nerds this time. Action figures of themselves is too much. Or not? I don't know. Maybe I am getting nerd too. It's to much BBT (six years now).

And of course, Sheldon was simply awesome with the sex rumors. He and his "partner" Kripke working together wasn't a good partnership. To Kripke was more like a mental masturbation than anything else. Very disturbing, though.

Nice show folks. Hit me with more. ;-)
  • Love it!!

what was the music which Sheldon was playing???
  • Human

This episode almost made Sheldon look human in a Sheldon way. He (almost) seems to understand the value of being recognised as a man (with exclamation marks). For me the moment when he grabs Kripke's fist I laughed out loud. It is a moment of old Sheldon in a sea of him growing up.
  • "It's a possibility"

Those three words made this episode an easy 10!