The Big Bang Theory

The Countdown Reflection

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 10, 2012 on CBS

• As a new fan of The Big Bang Theory - I just watched all 5 seasons - great finale!

I've watched the entire run of Big Bang Theory over the past few weeks and it is a great show! It's not always funny - although it often is - I feel over the last 2 seasons it's evolved into more of a dramady. Which isn't necessarily bad - but it's definitely lost something from when it was just the guys and Penny. Which isn't to say I don't love Amy Farrah Fowler and Beradette cause I do - I just feel they should be in fewer episodes. For next season I'd love for them to go back and focus on the guys and Penny for most of the season with the other girls showing up in maybe a forth of the eps. But who cares what I want, it's still a great show. The final shot of the couples holding hands while watching Howard go to space was fantastic. Even though I wish some things about the show were different, it's still a great show, very funny, intelligent, well written, with some excellent actors. Chuck's vanity cards are fun too. Can't wait for season 6 and beyond!