The Big Bang Theory

The Cushion Saturation

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 02, 2009 on CBS

7.8

A very uninteresting cold opening for this episode which usually isn't the case for TBBT. Did anyone else find the Howard & Leslie hook up completely pointless? The writers seem to have nothing to do with Leslie these days, the only time I found her funny was the closing scene after everyone shot each other with the paintball. Ever since she became a series regular, she hasn't been very funny. Much less Howard, who can be really funny at times, but this surely wasn't the case.

Leonard & Penny's banter was absolutely hysterical and completely made this episode great. As did Sheldon, but when doesn't he make an episode great? Really. I was happy that the last episode brought plot development, and in ways, this did too with Howard & Leslie starting up a relationship. As pointless as it was, there was development. And I'm glad the writers are finally picking up the pace when it comes to that.

Funny episode overall, the closing scene was definitely the best and beat the cold opening by a landslide. Great episode.