The Big Bang Theory

The Date Night Variable

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 2012 on CBS

• Just another average episode but....

It was still good which is a testament to how good this show is over all. Nothing in this episode really stood out as being truly amazing but I did enjoy the parts that involved Howard and the Sheldon/Amy restaurant scene was great. I also loved watching Raj talk to Leonard and Penny during the date, that was also great. Overall, great to watch.

One thing I can't help but feel is that Leonard is getting boring to me. They point it out pretty well that he is pretty much the touchy feely "woman" type as all he seems to talk about is relationships and how he feels. It's getting dry for me, kinda makes me want to smack him around to be honest. Like Leonard points out in another season, I get why bullies wanted to pick on him.

I personally see Howard as the funniest in this show now with Sheldon taking second followed by Raj. Rounding up the rear are the women with Leonard being the woman who takes last place. Heck, put Stewart in front of Leonard on this list as well. I guess what I'm trying to say here is; kill Leonard!