The Big Bang Theory

The Dumpling Paradox

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 05, 2007 on CBS

• Nerds.

Penny's promiscuous 'friend' Christy (Brooke D'Orsay) from Nebraska is in town, and ends up being seduced by Wolowitz. The pair take over her apartment causing her to sleep on Leonard and Sheldon's couch for the night. With Wolowitz gone, Penny takes his place on their Halo team, causing Sheldon much distress as she is naturally good at it. Christy moves in with Wolowitz (and his mother) taking up all his time. Sheldon is distraught over the odd number in the group believing they can no longer function. He's even more distraught when he relents and lets Penny join in on Halo night, but she declines the offer to go dancing with her friend instead. Believing that they are falling apart as a group, the guys go to speak to Wolowitz. When they arrive they hear Christy and Wolowitz's mother arguing loudly, causing Christy to leave. Wolowitz, once again single, says 'So, Halo night?' and the group is restored. I love the start of the episode - hilarious. I love it when they are plaing Halo. I love the way Hoawrd always says something weird to Penny. I love the way Sheldon doesn't want Penny to plat, but she does and I really love the fact that she kicks Sheldon's butt. Sheldon is my faovurite he is such a nerd. the way he is eith every single detail, I love the relationshp between Sheldon and Penny. I love it when Sheldon wakes up with his breakfast and he wants to sit in his normal seat but can't due to Penny. I also love the whole storyline with Howard, and the ending is awesome.