The Big Bang Theory

The Euclid Alternative

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 20, 2008 on CBS

An outstanding episode of The Big Bang Theory. Season 2 has really impressed me so far and this episode was an example of that.

We all know that Sheldon is the best thing about this show, and and episode as Sheldon-heavy as this, you really can't go wrong. Leonard scenes were kept to a minimum and we had plenty of Penny & Sheldon interactions which are also one of the best things about this series.

A lot of jokes that just worked here, from Sheldon's virtual car accident and Penny throwing a pillow at his face to the very end with the cleaning ladies that was unexpectedly hysterical. Sheldon just interacted with the whole cast, and everyone's reaction times were great.

I definitely commend Kayley Cuoco, she has become such an important addition to the cast. Hopefully we'll get more episodes like this, I'm glad the writers realize that Sheldon is the strongest link, and they don't have a problem shoving him center stage like they did here.