The Big Bang Theory

The Extract Obliteration

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 01, 2012 on CBS

7.8
  • Jedi Mind Tricks and Bollywood Funk

The Big Bang Theory has started the sixth season with a blast... Or atleast it hasn't been bad and has provided a good amount of laughs.

We get to witness some classic nerdiness by seeing Howard and Raj dance their asses off for a... 'I'm not finishing your sentence.. You pulled the plug on my funk'

Sheldon is playing Words With Friends with Stephen Hawking and faces some problems when it is revealed that Hawking is a sore loser. Penny enrolled to a history class in a community college which gets Leonard really excited.

Penny and Leonard seem like a dull married couple... Again... Even though previous episode did manage to breath a small amount of life into their relationship. I hope they either break up or the writers should come up with more good girlfriend and boyfriend episodes for Penny and Leonard and make them a more outgoing couple. At least that's what I think.

Overall this episode was good and while to show has lost some of it's appeal since the awkward nerds became less awkward nerds (this was probably a lesser of two evils than not letting the characters develop at all), it still continues to amuse me and make me laugh.