The Big Bang Theory

The Financial Permeability

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 02, 2009 on CBS

• LEONARD: "You guys suck". I think he ment the crew.

First of all, this is one of my favorite shows. But this episode wasn't very good. Why? it seemed I watched 3 different episodes, like they wrote 3 scripts, but weren't long enough, so they put it together:

1)They need to decide if every episode will or not have a normal beggining or a cold open (a first scene that's unrelated to the entire episode), so we don't get confused anymore.

2)Then there was SHELDON givin' money to PENNY. Then we were led to believe that the entire episode would be PENNY accusing SHELDON of accusing her. That was funny.

3)But then all of the sudden, they changed the entire plot to the guys going to ask money for KURT. That actually made me feel upset (KURT wins).

I just don't want the crew to not care about little details, 'cuz they'll end up like TWO AND A HALF MEN: A great show, where each season separately is great, but all of them together not, 'cuz they have A LOT of little errors.

The good thing is that the entire season was great overall, and it takes more than this episode to bring everything down.