The Big Bang Theory

The Fish Guts Displacement

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Dec 06, 2012 on CBS

• Spank me big boy, spank me hard!

I was wetting myself at the end of this episode. just wishing it would go on for another couple of minutes.

I read some spoilers earlier in the week about this episode and was really looking forward to it.

Question; How do you make three nerds throw up? Make one of them gut a fish!

This was priceless stuff when Penny blithely says the fish Howard had just gutted was a female "look at the eggs" and the 3 of them nearly upchucked.

I'm not sure about Bernadettes mother's debut on the show. She hasn't the same immediate impact her father had but Howard bonding with "dad" was excellent and I reckon they could develop some good rapport (assuming Howard doesn't keep sticking his foot in his mouth).

However, Sheldon looking after a sick (and increasingly frustrated) Amy was the high point(s) of the show.

I was fairly sure the Vapo-Rub would make an appearance but Mayim's look of pure joy when she unbuttoned her shirt was brilliant.

I was a shade disappointed that Soft Kitty didn't turn up but Amy's punishment for tricking Sheldon was supremely kinky, in an hilarious way.

That little giggle at the end had me hanging over the edge of my chair in hysterics.

Superb episode of a show that keeps raising the bar on comedy.

Can't wait for the next one!