The Big Bang Theory

The Fish Guts Displacement

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Dec 06, 2012 on CBS

• Traditional elements visible but still inconsistent!

It's ok to say that the writers are trying to get traditional elements back into the show and that is the good point about the development of this episode. The boys exchanging nerd problems and further interact with Penny good one!

But I still do not manage to overcome the inconsistency this season created for Sheldon. Some examples:

- He's wearing a regular and one color suit. Really? Where is the white prom suit from "The Pants Alternative"?)

- He's suddenly and without outside influence showing empathy and is taking care of sick Amy without freaking. Goodness gracious! What about the danger of having milky-green sputum afterwards?

- He's applying Vaporub on Amy's chest. Good lord! In the past it used to "make his hands smell funny"

- He's spanking Amy harder - alright, enough unaware Sheldon sex for the rest of the season.

All in all. Sheldon as a character is still sinking in his nerd-factor. If the rate of descend is maintained we are just five more episodes away from Sheldon being a "regular jerk". I can find these people on the street everyday - don't need to spend my time watching TBBT.

Good night!