The Big Bang Theory

The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 17, 2011 on CBS

• I can see why all of the users except for thefanof (whose opinion I respect) gave this episode a 9.5

Sheldon finds himself jealous when Amy goes on a date with Stuart. The other guys can't resist the allure of the latest collectable card game expansion pack. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "The Big Bang Theory". I can see why all of the users except for thefanof gave this episode a 9.5... by the way, it's okay if thefanof didn't like this episode. I read this user's reviews... almost all of them if I get a chance and I respect his opinions very much whether I agree or disagree with them. I don't have much to say about this episode. All I can say was that a lot of parts made me laugh hard. My score was a tad low because it seemed a little irritating in a couple of parts with the whole Sheldon/Amy storyline. Sheldon asking Amy to be his girlfriend was very funny and pretty nice. It was also hilarious when Sheldon gave Amy the relationship agreement which is a huge contract and all that. OMG, even his relationship needs to have an agreement... how funny. The ending with girls playing Twister was funny as well. More parts were entertaining yet very funny. Overall, an excellent episode of "The Big Bang Theory". 9.5/10