The Big Bang Theory

The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 17, 2011 on CBS

• A steady episode from a consistently excellent show.

Like the other reviewers, I applaud this episode for forcing Sheldon out of his comfort zone and reluctantly admitting he has feelings for Amy.

Given that he already showed this side of his character when he karate chopped Leonard after he had been out with Amy, this was inevitable.

Although Big Bang is going to have a very hard job on it's hands to get up to the hilarity of the Hallowe'en episode (one of the very best in all the seasons so far IMHO), there were some very funny bits here.

***minor spoilers***

Sheldon's get up at the Ka'a game was superb, with the P'tooeee into the spitoon plus the jingle jangle spurs, nearly losing me my lunch

I only have one minor gripe with the episode and that was the "relationship agreement".

Loved the concept but given that Amy has been seeing a new side of life with her acceptance and friendship with Penny and Bernadette, I'd have liked it much more if she had simply ripped the agreement to shreds and sucked face with Sheldon. Long live the ShAmy!!!

Looking forward to next week's ep.

Keep up the good work Big Bang. You are the best laugh on TV at the minute.