The Big Bang Theory

The Friendship Algorithm

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 19, 2009 on CBS

7.3
    Is there such a thing as a Sheldon overload? I sure think so. Almost every episode this season has been a "Sheldon-centric" episode. And if you are truly a fan of this show, you would know that this is a good formula, but lately, Sheldon has been becoming a caricature of himself with his actions being greatly exaggerated as early as the middle of the second season.

I found myself rolling my eyes rather than laughing when Sheldon twitched or when he passed out. His actions are becoming too over the top, and Kripke didn't help much either. Regardless of my minor rant, this was still an enjoyable episode of The Big Bang Theory. Even though I think the others should have got more screen time, still good.

Sheldon trying to make a friend wasn't very like him but I liked the scene with the little girl in the library. It scenes like those that keep me watching. The questionare was a great bit too and it opened a lot of possibilities for fresh one liners such as Raj's line about Sheldon's favorite amino acid. Good Big Bang Theory tonight, this show might need some fine tuning though.