The Big Bang Theory

The Friendship Contraction

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 02, 2012 on CBS

7.7
  • Why the negative comments?... I actually thought this episode was very funny

Leonard can't take Sheldon's continued selfishness and agrees to dissolve the Roommate Agreement. Howard wants to have a cool nickname for when he's an astronaut. I thought that this was a perfect episode of "The Big Bang Theory". I don't understand why some people are giving this episode negative or semi-negative comments. This episode wasn't half bad and it was fully hilarious and excellent with a nice storyline and well written humor. Sheldon was very cute in this episode though when he was lonely and really wanted Leonard to come back to the apartment. I know Sheldon can be a little annoying and stubborn but that is who he became and Leonard shouldn't leave him. Leonard should just talk to Sheldon about him being stubborn and all that instead of just moving out. It was also nice how Penny became a sucker for Sheldon and couldn't help make Leonard move back in with Sheldon. There were so many parts that really made me laugh in this episode but one of the parts that did crack me up (but also a little gross) was when Sheldon said that he used his pee to make water. So yeah, I really loved this episode and it's one of the best Season 5 episodes I've seen. Overall, a very funny and well written episode of "The Big Bang Theory". 10/10