The Big Bang Theory

The Fuzzy Boots Corollary

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 08, 2007 on CBS

Getting better and better with each episode, you know that's a good sign of a long running series. Three episodes in, we sort of got a feel of all the characters, but it's weird with this show, has anything really happened? This show, I've noticed, can be wildly uneventful considering we haven't really gotten anywhere except with character development. Why do I tune in for TBBT? Mostly because it's an entertaining watch that can make me laugh, but I think this show can be the potential to be more than that, and I hope the writers kick it in to the gear as the series continues but I would like to be intrigued in the series with something. Season long arc maybe?

Another great scene was Leonard proposing a date to the other physicist, it was just great TV, really. This show hasn't made it to my favorite shows list yet, but it's definitely getting there by the episode. The Leonard & Penny development was pretty great, and I found myself laughing at most of the "date." A superb hilarious episode of Big Bang Theory tonight.