The Big Bang Theory

The Habitation Configuration

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 08, 2012 on CBS

• Drunk Sheldon is just priceless

"My fists are not up here because I'm milking a giant invisible cow" - pure gold!!!
  • Great to see Wil back

This was a very good episode and I've come to like the episodes with ST stars in them. I met Wheaton and Burton a couple of weeks ago at Austin Comic Con and Wil was very nice. I told him it was a good thing he didn't cancel out like he did to Sheldon many seasons ago! He joked about it. Burton does not interact with people nearly as much as some of the other TNG stars. But back to the episode. I didn't know exactly what was going on with the maps intro but figured it had to be nerdy and it did right away when Wheaton came on. Then we got the argument with Amy and all that transpired because of it. Sheldon was a riot in his "proper" way of standing up for his girlfriend and getting inebriated at the bar. There was also the side story with Howard and Bernadette. Sometimes the antics with his mom verge on the disgusting! But they are always humorous. The show seems to have recovered a bit from the deep interpersonal relationships line and has been somewhat more fun returning more to its roots.
  • Very disappointing

After each episode of the series being slightly better than the last one, this was straight back into the slump - not a funny line in the show, just a load of tedious relationship stuff for Sheldon/Amy and Howard/Bernadette - every time they take this path it completely kills the episode.

Hoping this is just a mis-step after the last 4 which have been the best run in a couple of years.