The Big Bang Theory

The Hawking Excitation

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 05, 2012 on CBS

• Clearly the best of the season!

Great episode, good to see Stephen Hawking having a small role at the very end of this episode.

As with the episode itself, there were plenty of funny moments. Howard clearly takes advantage of Sheldon, and its a delight. Yet, you can't help but feel for Sheldon during his many difficult endeavours and its all nicely complemented at the end of the episode, when Howard states he gave Sheldon's work to Hawking days ago.

• Tbbt issue

Why cant i play the episode
  • Great to see the Guys Riffing Off Each Other...

This was a guys based episode and all the better for it. The interesting gal moment was Bernadette proving how self centred she really can be and unpredictable! I really hope Howard is taking notes...

Scripting was great and all the guys did a great job with their characters. It was good to see Howard not going too far with Sheldon however much you really could get to dislike Sheldon... He just can't help it!

The absolutely best bit for me was with Professor Stephen Hawking... When Sheldon faints. I swear I could a twinkle in the Profs eyes... It really looked like he loved his part.
  • Good grief, we're on a roll!

Another good episode - can we hope we're into a storming finish towards the end of the season?

It's amazing how much better this is when they focus more onto the 4 main guys and give them room to breathe in the script.