The Big Bang Theory

The Hot Troll Deviation

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 14, 2010 on CBS

7.7
  • I absolutely loved this episode because it was well balanced for all the characters.

Loved the Raj VS Sheldon carry over from last season. Kunal and Jim have great chemistry! I loved the change of Howard and Penny having a couple of scenes together. I'm liking Bernadette being back with Howard. They are quite cute together! During the 'war' Raj shined the most in this episode because he outsmarted Sheldon. And who ever does that? It doesn't happen very often, that is for sure. I did like how they included the 'thermostat' and its location during that fight. (Remember Leonard VS Sheldon last season?) It was just good continuity. Some may think the fight was childish but it was well done. The Howard/Bernadette scenes were cute but I'm more fond of Sheldon and his whole storyline so I am more prone to rewatching the Raj/Sheldon scenes more than anything. Leonard didnt have much of a story but more of a go between but he had a few good lines to fit the bill. "Sometimes I forget you're not a real boy." LOL. Cold but funny. Overall good start of the season so far. But I believe Kunal outshined everyone in this epi! Good for him. It doesn't always have to be Sheldon and Leonard winning.