The Big Bang Theory

The Hot Troll Deviation

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 14, 2010 on CBS

7.7
  • Raj: What if I buy my own desk? Sheldon: That's preposterous! Raj: Why? Sheldon: Because....it's MY office.

Props for making a wonderful 2-plot episode. As usual, I'll review each plot individually.

Howard plot: Sop Howard sees Bernadette at the CF, and suddenly all his feelings towards her return. So at home, the imaginary presences of George Takei & Katee Schakoff make him think they should get back together. So they meet at the Cheesecake Factory and they agree to get over the "event" that made them break-up. Raj-Sheldon plot: So Sheldon doens't let Raj have his own desk telling him he doens'¿t have enough budget to buy it, so Raj saysc he'll buy his own. Hilarity ensues when Raj brings a brobdindagian desk that occupies the whole office. So Shelly & Raj begin to fight to see who falls 1st with indian music, NERF, stink bombs, a cockatoo...until the office explodes.

Title Reference: The reason Howard and Bernadette bortke up is because Howard was having sex with a troll on World Of Warcraft.

Overall: Awesome. I loved the subplot of the desk. Plus awesome dialogue. 9.5/10.