The Big Bang Theory

The Infestation Hypothesis

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2011 on CBS

• Yet, another hilarious Season 5 episode of "The Big Bang Theory"

Just like the Season 5 Premiere, I thought that this was a hilarious episode of "The Big Bang Theory". My friend and I definitely were laughing hard from start to finish when we both watched this episode together. Everything in this episode was just absolutely hilarious from start to finish. There is not one dull or lacking moment in this episode. Everything was just terrific and it's considered one of my new favorite episodes of this show. That part that definitely made me laugh so freakin' hard was when Raj and Howard were doing that gay kissing thing through some invention that they are testing. It was kinda gross but it was just so insanely funny that I can't stop laughing. Sheldon with his train was definitely very funny. Sheldon complaining about Penny's red couch that she found in the garbage was very funny and telling her to get rid of it was so funny. Raj didn't have a huge part but he was very funny in this episode. Leonard talking his girlfriend on webcam was very funny especially when the girlfriend's parents caught Leonard talking dirty to her. Penny and Amy running out of the house because there is a bug in the red couch was funny. The very ending with Raj and Howard getting the red couch and wondering who is the idiot that threw it out was hilarious. Overall, an excellent episode of "The Big Bang Theory". 10/10