The Big Bang Theory

The Isolation Permutation

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 03, 2011 on CBS

• An episode that focuses around the three girls and it was enjoyable but not perfect.

When it is revealed that Penny and Bernadette went wedding dress shopping without her, Amy becomes heartbroken and pressures Sheldon for sex. I actually think an episode that revolves around the guys AND Penny is much funnier and better. This episode revolves around Penny, Amy and Bernadette which was enjoyable but it could have been just a little better in my opinion. Amy was also a little annoying which lowered my score a little. Penny (as always) is looking hotter and cuter every episode... Darn Kaley Cuoco for being such an attractive girl. Anyways, this episode was funny but I think the guys AND Penny with plots about them is what makes the show funnier. Sorry if I'm sounding like I'm repeating thing, it's a force of habit of mine. Amy pressuring Sheldon to have sex when he is depressed that Penny and Bernadette went shopping without her was very funny. Raj (who didn't have a lot of lines) had some funny lines as well. It seems like he usually says something random after almost each conversation is over. Yeah, Raj didn't have a lot of lines in this episode which was weird. The ending of the episode was very funny though. Overall, this was a funny episode of "The Big Bang Theory" but I don't think a plot revolving around the three girls makes the show funnier though. 9/10