The Big Bang Theory

The Itchy Brain Simulation

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 14, 2013 on CBS

• If I wait long enough, this could be a teaching lesson!

Sheldon's own comment and after six and a half years, I've learned something.

Sheldon Cooper, it seems, is a mean, cruel, unfeeling little "Man-boy" that doesn't realise, even with a planet sized IQ, what it is to have real friends.

In Leonards position, I would have throttled Sheldon on the spot, after the "reveal" of his out and out treachery.

A prank is one thing but to turn your BFF into a crazed lobster for days is a whole other ball o' wax.

Sorry but I agree with other reviewers here. The writers made a real error of judgement with Sheldon in this ep.

Otherwise, did I laugh?

Yes I did.

Quite a few funny moments interspersed among the cruelty, in particular Penny v Lucy was excellent.

Say what you will about her but when she commits she goes all the way and her defense of Raj was awesome.

However, I was a bit sad about Lucy seeing someone else and I hope her character can come back, at some stage.

Loved Raj's see-saw reactions to Penny.

I'm giving this ep a six, probably my lowest ever for TBBT but I simply cannot stand what the writers did to Sheldon's character this week.

So disappointed!