The Big Bang Theory

The Large Hadron Collision

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 08, 2010 on CBS

7.7
  • When Leonard gets picked to visit the site of the Super Collider Sheldon assumes his plus one will be him. Of course even without Valentine's Day you knew Leonard would take Penny. The predictable occurs with Sheldon being upset and on a crusade to go.

A very funny, but very predictable episode of The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon was his usual quirky, funny self in badgering Leonard into taking him. I especially loved the coconut flakes for the hair on the Frodo pancake feet. It was predictable and sane of Leonard to want to take Penny. I really thought she was going to have a Passport problem in the end with the time line, but it seems that wasn't a problem. When what happened to Penny in the end happened I was sure it was something Sheldon had cooked up, but in the end nope it wasn't him. Not unless he got himself too!

It was delightful that Raj got to go at the very end. Let's face it, Howard is always rubbing his girlfriend in Raj's face and it was nice to see him get ahead for once.

Pretty standard but funny stuff. A very funny Valentine's episode that was lots of fun to watch. Always a good time. Thanks for reading...