The Big Bang Theory

The Launch Acceleration

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 03, 2012 on CBS

• Fun episode

I couldn't help but laugh with this episode. I liked it because it gave the laughs I would want and it moved along some story issues.

People can't complain about Sheldon not opening up. Amy's way of getting him to do so may be odd bu it makes great TV and works well with the show. Great job

Leonard is a loser. But you get an idea of where Penny is with him at the end. I'm not much of a Leonard fan so I don't care about the whole on and off and on and off and on.... Infinite relationship loop is infinitely boring.

Howard is great in this one as well. I like the evolution of his character. The overall acting done to bring Howard to life is great.

Raj was pretty much non existent in this. There needs to be something done with his character. Has potential and is likeable but it seems to be the same story with him.

Personally I can see myself easily enjoying story lines that are new and not a rehash of past stories. Which is the reason why I find myself not enjoying the Leonard and Penny story and the Raj development.