The Big Bang Theory

The Launch Acceleration

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 03, 2012 on CBS

• One episode before the Season 5 finale

Howard's space mission is moved up, conflicting with the wedding. Meanwhile, Leonard mentions something in the bedroom that freaks out Penny. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "The Big Bang Theory". It wasn't a perfect episode since it was a tad weak and a tad boring in a few parts but it was still a highly enjoyable episode. There was a few humor that was a MISS but for the most part, there was a bunch of HITS and I laughed a lot. The storyline was just terrific and how it was build up to get the Season 5 finale ready was just well done. It was hilarious how Leonard proposed to Penny in bed and Penny's reaction to it. Leonard and Sheldon confessing to each other about their situation was funny to see as well. I also enjoyed the scene with Leonard telling Bernadette's father about him postponing the wedding due to him going to his rocket launch to space. I kinda didn't like how Bernadette's father ruined the heartwarming scene by popping up the joke "And don't worry, Bernadette will find someone better" (or something like that). But as a whole, it's very enjoyable and hilarious as I just said. Overall, an excellent episode of "The Big Bang Theory". 9.5/10