The Big Bang Theory

The Love Spell Potential

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 09, 2013 on CBS

• I almost puked...

When Sheldon and Amy went for D&D sex games I have to admit I almost puked. "Sheldon is nippeling in my 14, yes!".

It is WRONG, WRONG and nothing else.

• Not sure why people are complaining...

For me, this episode didn't fall flat at all. It's about time we saw some progression with the Shamy, and they managed to do it in a way that was sensitive and yet still funny - kudos to the writers. As always, there is the real comedy with the D&D game, particularly with Howard's voices.

Personally, I think Raj and Lucy are cute - they are as damaged as each other and they compliment each other. I think, if it lasts, the relationship will do them both good. And, let's be honest, it's about time Raj had some luck in the relationships department - please don't shut this one down just yet, writers!
  • Absolutely hate raj's storyline and his girlfriend!

He was my fav character until lucy came in ... he is much better than her in multiple ways but somehow writers think otherwise and are degrading him get him a better girlfriend or none...

Other than that episode was ok.
  • People Don't Know What They Want

When the fans demanded Li'l Abner marry Daisy Mae; when people called the number to kill Robin in that warehouse... the first thing they did was bitch about it. We ask for a lot. We have no idea what we want. Please don't make Sheldon a real boy. No one wants that... especially Sheldon.
  • Best episode in ages

Some great examples of "Wolowitz's" ability with voices, great playing on the characters, even the Shamy bits were quite touching. Maybe slightly fell away towards the end when it went for drama rather than laughs, but an excellent episode
  • had it's moments but fell flat at the end.

as far as reasons for the girls not to stay in vegas they had to make amy the but of the lets make fun of the already socially wierd amy oh wait thats this whole episodes plot line.. awkward (period/gun shot)

howard was amazing in this episode and pretty much thats the oply reason to watch it imo..

then what a suprise lucy does another bathroom exit just cos raj told her to complain which is for alot of people hard to then when they don't cos they would rather bring out the butthurt and make the place out to be worse and nasty and not worth others time, seems a thread for resturants suffering odd bad reviews maybe even ebay sellers bad rep) but raj being such a soppy wuss makes her feel better and then they have the most wierdest kiss ever and possibly the most gross place..

then oh yeah it's back to the d&d and suddenly amy throws a strop about being made fun of for being sheldons *** hag oh wait he ain't gay in the then we have some hints about things being ok and sheldon doing another u turn to be a bit more then they 'make out' using the game with no actual intimate contact on ..
  • D&D episode

Girls wanna go to Vegas but that turns out to be fail so its a boys and girls D&D game. Meanwhile, Raj goes on a date with that girl.

The Raj part was good enough, moves along his story for the most part.

The D&D was the real comedy, mostly from Howard's voice acting on a couple characters. The end was all Sheldon/Amy issues with a fix at the end kind of.

Fun episode to watch.