The Big Bang Theory

The Lunar Excitation

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 24, 2010 on CBS

7.2
  • You won't feel much EXCITATION over this(spoiler alert!).

The main problem of the entire show is that part of the premise is based on the LEONARD & PENNY relationship,because they'll be on and off many times over the years.Each time they get together it will have less and less impact.The same with each time they break up.

I used to think the crew couldn't handle 2 shows at the same time(TWO AND A HALF MEN).They can.How?They used to repeat jokes between the two.Now,they have added the "loser" storylines for LEONARD just like with ALAN HARPER.I'm probably the only one that dislikes it,since it must get good reception in order to be used over and over.This time,they crossed the line.I'm very much convinced the laughs were pre-recorded.Would you laugh at LEONARD for being that much sad,and for PENNY getting away with it?

Ignoring all that,there were laughs,mainly from PENNY's date.Other highlights include the LESLIE cameo(I thought she'd never be back)and finally discovering that SHELDON is into girls thanks to his new...whatever they are.Although it wasn't that shocker considering how catholic his mom is.Keep an eye.He could still be bi.