The Big Bang Theory

The Middle Earth Paradigm

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 29, 2007 on CBS

• Nerds.

The guys are invited to Penny's Halloween party, first turning it down as they "don't dance" but changing their mind when costumes are mentioned. Once at the party, only Wolowitz and Leonard attempt to socialize - with mixed success. Penny's ex-boyfriend Kurt shows up and humiliates Leonard, causing him to leave. Penny goes to check on him and apologizes. Both drunk and upset, she kisses Leonard, which he refutes with the obvious reasons as to why she's doing it. Penny says he's sweet and wonders why all men can't be like him, with Leonard replying, "Because the human race wouldn't survive". Penny goes to leave and kisses him once more in the doorway. When Penny leaves the doorway, Kurt is standing there looking stunned and angry, prompting Leonard to inform him, "that's right, you saw what you saw, that's how we roll in the Shire" (as he was dressed as Frodo Baggins). Leonard quickly locks the door to his apartment with a satisfied smile. Meanwhile, Wolowitz can not find Koothrappali, who ends up going home and has sex with a girl he had met at the party, who found him to be a 'good listener' (as Koothrappali is so shy he can not speak to attractive women). I love the starting scene, I love those nerds so much they are so cool. Howard is a legend the way he talks to Penny. I also love the way the boys are about the party, Hilarious. I love the way everyone is dressed up as Flash, they are so cool. However, I love the way they end up dressing as. I love the scene with Sheldon and Lenny - cute really. I love the way they are early and just sitting on the sofa. I also love the way Lenny goes to talk to Penny and he has a go at Penny's ex. Sheldon and Lennys friendship is awesome. I also love the scene with Penny and Lenny, the ending is awesome too.