The Big Bang Theory

The Pirate Solution

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 12, 2009 on CBS

7.8

This episode didn't start out very well and I almost was expecting to not like the episode considering episodes that have been focused on Raj didn't set well with me in the past, but this was actually a great installment of Big Bang. Both story lines were hilarious, and we got some cool montage-esque scenes with Sheldon & Raj.

Sheldon of course was the best thing about the episode with his arguments with Raj, and just his obsessions like his board or changing "with" to "for" every time Raj said "working with you." The Eye of The Tiger scenes just made the episode all the more memorable and just made it a great episode in general.

The Leonard & Penny relationship is already taking a toll on me, I was worried in the beginning of the season that their relationship would ruin the chemistry of the show. And even though it's not ruined, it seems like it's getting there. Though I did like the scenes between Howard, Leonard & Penny. We got some great one liners. Overall, great episode.