The Big Bang Theory

The Pulled Groin Extrapolation

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 29, 2011 on CBS

7.6
  • Not as good as the first two Season 5 episodes but it was still enjoyable to watch.

Well... if you users don't like Amy then you shouldn't watch this episode. This episode mainly focuses on Amy being at the apartment making things awkward for Leonard. My score was a little low because I did think that Amy was a little irritating. Also, I don't think that Leonard and Amy have good chemistry at all. The wedding scene was pretty amusing though. Sheldon and the others were very funny in this episode. Leonard taking Amy to a wedding because Penny told Amy to go with Leonard was very good and enjoyable. There were a lot of parts in this episode that really did make me laugh very hard. Raj (as always) made me laugh hard in this episode. I don't really have anything else to say about this episode soooooooooo.... I'll try to say some more things so this review can be at least a little longer since that's how I roll. It is a habit of mine to make long reviews... not super long but just long reviews. So yeah, I don't think users who get irritated with Amy should watch this episode. The humor in this episode was definitely excellent though. If you don't mind a lot of Amy then I guess this is the episode for you. Okay, my review is pretty much long enough so I'm going to end it now. Overall, not as good as the first two Season 5 episodes but this was still an enjoyable episode. 9/10