The Big Bang Theory

The Rhinitis Revelation

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 20, 2011 on CBS

7.8
  • Sheldon was a little irritating in this episode but not as irritating as last week's episode

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "The Big Bang Theory". My score was only a little low because Sheldon was a little irritating in this episode. Other than that, this episode was just pure hilarious and very enjoyable. I really though Sheldon's mom was very funny when she was listening to Raj's women trouble, helping Penny find the appropriate clothes, and helping Howard. It was very funny when the gang was at church... that scene might a little offensive to some people though. Sheldon talking to that man sitting next to him and it rained was pretty funny. There were tons and tons more funny parts in this episode as well. Sheldon's mom saying that she got Sheldon checked when he was a kid was very funny. It was funny when Sheldon got his mother's attention by coming in the apartment wet and then his mom wants to check his head. Sheldon sticking his tongue at the gang was also hilarious. I also thought that the ending was very cute when Sheldon's mom was singing a song to make him fall asleep. In a way, I can kinda relate to Sheldon because I know that even though I'll be an adult... I want my mommy by my side and giving me attention except I don't attempt to get attention. My mom gives me and my brother 100% love and attention. Overall, an excellent episode of "The Big Bang Theory". 9.5/10