The Big Bang Theory

The Roommate Transmogrification

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 19, 2011 on CBS

• Penny: Hey, Sheldon, did you change your Wi-Fi password again? Sheldon: Yes, it's "Penny, get your own Wi-Fi." No spaces.

SOooo, Bernie gets her PhD on microbiology, making everyone mock Howard even more for not havign one. And it gets worse when she gets a very lucrative job and buys nice stuff for Howard like a rolex (Bernie: I just want my baby to have nice things).

Meanwhile Pria is videochatting with her parents so she tells Leonard to hide in the room, but when he overhears that she is moving back to India in some weeks, he spillsd the beans on her parents, and she leaves the apartment. Meanwhile2 Raj moves in with Sheldon cause he dislikes overhearing Leonard & Pryia. Sheldon is skeptical at first but then loves the way of life of his new roommate. Penny joins in for dinner, and drunkly tells Raj she regrets breaking up with Leonard, and then sleeps with Raj.

The next moring Sheldon finds Leonard on his couch, and tells him he doesn't want him back, Howard appears to talk with someone about his relartionship problems and then everyone sees Raj & Penny come out of the room togehter, and that's were they leave us till fall.

Title Reference: RaJ & Leonard switching apartments.

Overall: It was a pretty gtood episode. I like the fact that every relationship is in trouble, leaving us wondering all summer. Shedlon was at his best here too. So yeah, good finale. 9/10.