The Big Bang Theory

The Roommate Transmogrification

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 19, 2011 on CBS

• Still the funniest show out there if you ask me.

Still the funniest show out there if you ask me.
    I've watched this episode 3 times now and I still laugh every time. Sheldon was at his best (as always so I shouldn't even be mentioning this). Props to Jim Parsons for an excellent job portraying Sheldon and all his weird traits! When it comes to acting it's those silly roles that usually are the most difficult and he just does it brilliantly. I literally couldn't stop laughing in the beginning when everyone's mocking Leonard and Sheldon laughs at his own jokes like 10 seconds afterwards. The sound of that laugh was just so wrong!
    The jokes about Howard not having a PhD and now being a 'trophy wife' were hilarious as well.
    The ending will make for some interesting interactions between the characters in the first new episodes which makes the wait for the next season even worse. I really want to know how Leonard will react to Raj sleeping with Penny (we can assume they didn't just sleep next to each other because they were clearly not wearing any clothes so something must've happened). Especially since he wasn't seeing Penny anymore but dating his sister! So really he hasn't got a good reason to be upset with Raj.
    To sum up, a great episode, leaving me wanting more.