The Big Bang Theory

The Rothman Disintegration

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 16, 2012 on CBS

7.6
  • Was it good? No. Was it bad? No. Then what is it? It's Just Okay

When a new office space is made available, Sheldon goes head to head with his nemesis, Kripke, for the right to move in. Meanwhile, Penny is unsettled by painting given to her by Amy. Eh, this was just an okay episode of "The Big Bang Theory". I think that this is probably the weakest episode of the season so far. There were have been some pretty weak episodes but they unfortunately not as weak as this one. So yeah, this episode wasn't that good and it's disappointing for a person like me who enjoys the show a lot but it wasn't a bad episode either. It was also very good to see Kripke again... too bad Kripke appeared in the weakest episode of this season though. I've gotten some laughs not really any huge ones. Funniest part of the episode is probably when Sheldon explains the game "Rock Paper Scissors Lizards Spock etc." to Kripke and then explained it one more time (although, that scene was a little bit of a filler since Sheldon took a while to explain it). As for the subplot with Amy showing her love to Penny by giving her a painting of Amy and herself was just very creepy and not very funny. I admit, I got a few chuckles out of the subplot but that's it. Amy continues to be the most annoying and unfunny character of this show right next to Bernadette. Amy and Bernadette are EQUALLY the most annoying and unfunny characters of this show (no offense to the fans but it's true sadly). Sheldon winning the office was very nice though and the ending was kinda funny. Overall, this was just an okay episode of "The Big Bang Theory"... I know the writers can do better than this though. 6/10