The Big Bang Theory

The Russian Rocket Reaction

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 13, 2011 on CBS

7.9
  • Great episode but I wouldn't say it's the best

I thought that this was a great episode of "The Big Bang Theory". It wasn't my favorite episode but it was most certainly enjoyable and I really liked it for the most part. My main issue was that Sheldon was annoying me a little in this episode. There were many funny parts that made me laugh hard. Leonard trying to make his deal on the rocket in the very beginning of the episode was very funny. Sheldon having a floppy disk filled with his enemies was so incredibly hilarious. Everything in this episode was very funny. Well, almost everything... it did have its flaws. Raj's part in this episode was pretty funny. I watched this episode a few days ago and I forgot most of the funny parts but I did laugh a lot. It was very funny when Will became Sheldon's best friend at the end and then the old man became one of Sheldon's new enemy. Leonard making his deal at the very end of the episode with the old man definitely made me laugh super hard. Overall, this was a great episode of "The Big Bang Theory" but it wasn't the best episode I've ever seen and Sheldon was a little irritating... enjoyable for the most part though. 8.5/10