The Big Bang Theory

The Skank Reflex Analysis

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2011 on CBS

7.9
  • Season 5 Premiere of "The Big Bang Theory" was a success

Well... "The Big Bang Theory" returns with a Season 5 Premiere and it was excellent. The show is back and better than ever and I'm already going to tell that Season 5 is going to be hilarious just like the other seasons. Raj does make a lot of strange sex jokes in this show but it is just so dang funny on how he says it. The storyline was well done the plot on Penny and Raj sleeping together from the Season 4 finale was definitely well done. Sheldon and the guys doing their paint ball thing definitely made me laugh very hard. Also, is it just me or is Penny (Kaley Cuoco) starting to get hotter and hotter every episode. Penny is such a beautiful girl... I am not gonna lie. Anyways, enough of Penny being smokin' hot and all that, I want to discuss the rest of the episode. Penny talking to Raj about last season and how she just wants to be friends with Raj was very funny and Raj something like "I'm getting the beautiful feeling" when he and Penny hugged each other was very funny. Penny talking to the guys about the situation and them becoming friends again was very good. Overall, a bunch of parts in this episode definitely made me laugh very hard and I definitely recommend to anyone that needs a good laugh... fans of this show will enjoy definitely. 10/10